Agent Terms and Conditions
Burrum District Realty Holiday Letting Terms and Conditions
Payment of any deposits signifies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Failure to observe the Holiday Letting Terms and Conditions will grant the Agent the immediate right to terminate any booking or occupancy.
- The premises are let for holiday purposes ONLY and only for the period stated on the confirmation receipt.
- Description of the premises by the Agent is made in good faith, but no responsibility for description can be accepted. Burrum District Realty will not be responsible for or make refunds to Guests who are not satisfied with the accommodation they have booked (this means if the booked premises have been inspected or not).
- The holiday letting commences at 2pm on your Booked Check-in Date and expires at 10am on your Booked Check-out Date.
- The number of people occupying the premises must not exceed the number of people stated.
- All bed, bathroom and table linen must be provided by the Guest unless otherwise advertised.
- The Property is not serviced meaning that the Guest is responsible for laundering of all bed, bathroom and table linen and cleaning of the premises and supply of personal items during the Tenancy. Garbage bins are to be put out for collection on waste collection days and brought in as required.
- NO weddings, parties or large gatherings are allowed on the Premises.
- Where applicable, Body Corporate Rules and Regulations shall be complied with.
- Booked Guests and their Visitors shall not create any noise or nuisance which is likely to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of any other person occupying adjoining premises. Legislated noise pollution controls shall prevail.
- The Guest and their visitors are not to park cars on the premises, except in specific areas allowed for that purpose. Units usually have only one parking space available.
- Pets are NOT permitted unless by prior arrangement.
- Boats, Vehicles and Fish must not be cleaned on the premises. Fish cleaning stations are located along the bank of the Burrum River.
- Under no circumstances will a tent, camper trailer or caravan be permitted to be erected or used as additional accommodation on the premises unless by prior arrangement.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the premises. All cigarettes are to be disposed of carefully into a rubbish bin bag and into the outdoor bins only.
- The premises is to be left clean and tidy at the end of the Tenancy; kitchen to be cleaned, dishes washed and put away, fridge emptied, rubbish bagged and placed into the outside bins provided and any excess rubbish or recycling taken to the nearest council waste transfer station. If there is a BBQ at the premises it is the Guest’s responsibility to clean the BBQ after use.
- In the event that the booked premises become unavailable for occupancy through unforeseen circumstances (change of ownership, fire, storm damage, etc) the Agent will inform the Guest and endeavour to obtain a suitable alternative premises for the Tenancy. If a property suitable to the Guest cannot be located, then all moneys paid will be refunded to the Guest.
- Guests must allow the Agent and/or their representatives to enter the premises to carry out repairs or inspections if they feel it is necessary and/or if the Agent feels the Guest is in breach of Holiday Letting Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of the property being offered for sale, the Guest agrees to grant the Owner and/or their Agent/s permission to inspect the property with prospective purchasers by appointment only.
- The deposit is accepted on the basis that the rental may be increased or the bookings may be cancelled provided at least three months notice of such increase or cancellation is given to the person holding the booking prior to the arrival date. Upon receipt of the written notice within 14 days that the increase rent is not acceptable, a full refund of the deposit will be made.
- No liability is accepted for any injury, debt, damage, loss, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the Agent or Owners control, or which are not caused by neglect or default by the Agent or Owner.
- The Guest shall be liable for any wilful loss or damage caused by the Guest to the Owner’s property.
- No responsibility is taken for Guests personal property left on the premises.
Deposits, payments and fees
- All Bookings are subject to a non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total for the booking and a $10.00 booking fee payable at the time of making the booking and the booking is confirmed upon receipt of same.
- The balance of the total for the booking is payable no later than 14 days prior to occupancy.
- All payments are to be made in full before occupancy.
- A Bank fee of 1% applies to any payments made by Credit Card. We accept Visa and MasterCard payments.
- Payment can also be made by deposit direct to our Trust Account.
Security Bond Authorisation Required
- A Security Bond Credit Card Authorisation Form must be signed and returned before your date of check-in for each property. The form will be held as a Security Bond for the premises and will enable Burrum District Realty to deduct up to $500.00 for any additional cleaning, removal of excess rubbish, damage or undue wear and tear.
- If the Guest cancels the booking any payments made are non-refundable unless the premises is rebooked for the entire period, then a 10% + GST fee of the total booking tariff will be charged.
- All cancellations are to be made in writing.
- The Full Tariff must be paid and the completed Security Bond Credit Card Authorisation Form must be returned before any keys can be collected.
- Keys can be collected from the Burrum District Realty Office after Check-in time of 2.00pm on your Booked Check-in Date.
- Guests arriving outside of Office Business Hours will be required to make suitable arrangements for key collection with the Agency prior to arrival.
- All keys are to be returned to the Burrum District Realty Office by Check-out time of 10am on your Booked Check-out Date.
- Should you be departing outside of Office Business Hours, please ask our staff for instruction on how keys may be returned.
- Key duplication is forbidden; if spare keys are required please see the Agent.
BDR Holiday Accommodation - Burrum District Realty